angel-2917068_1920.jpg

 

巴夏:如何提高你的振頻?
2019-01-02 原創:笑笑
問:
Hello, Bashar.
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day.
你好,日安!
問:
I would like a little clarity on the concept of vibrations because I think you talk about raising or lowering your vibration,
我想對“振動”這個概念,理解得更清楚透徹一點,因為我聽你說:提高或降低你的“振動”(頻率)
And I was wondering what it is actually that's vibrating?
我想知道,到底是什麼東西在“振動”?
巴夏:
It's your energy. Energy has frequency to it.
是你的能量在振動,能量是有頻率的
A simple example is what you call your Visible Spectrum Of Light, yes?
我舉一個簡單的例子,就是你們所說的“可見光譜”
You know it's all the same kind of electromagnetic energy. But you know that red is a different frequency, a different vibrational rate than blue, which is a higher vibrational rate.
你知道這些不同的光,其實都是同樣的電磁能量,但你也知道:紅光和藍光的頻率不同,藍光的頻率更高
So when you allow yourself to align with your truth, your passion, your creativity, your love. You are allowing yourself to upgrade and accelerate, raise up your frequency
所以,當你和你的真理、你的激情、你的創造力、你的愛 調和一致的時候,你就是在升級自我、提升自我,你就是在提高你的頻率
And by raising up your frequency. It makes you more sensitive as a receiver in a sense, as an antenna to pick up on even higher frequencies above and beyond your reality.
而通過提高你的頻率,你作為一個“接收者”,就會變得更加敏感,就像一個更加靈敏的“天線”一樣,你可以接收到在你實相之上的更高頻率的波段
Your senses expand
你的感官(感知能力)擴展了
You start being able to perceive The Structure Of Existence.
你開始能感知“存在/神”的結構
You start being able to understand that you have a direct connection to Source, you start be able to actually experience it in that way
你開始明白 你和源頭 有著直接的連接,並且,開始能夠以這種方式 和源頭連接
You start being able to realize that you are already being given everything you can possibly be given, you don't necessarily have to ask for more.
你開始意識到,所有能給予你的事物,都已經給予你了,你並不需要祈求更多
It's that you just have to pay more attention to what you are already getting
你只需要把更多的注意力,放在你已經獲得的事物上即可
And raising your frequency makes you a more sensitive receiver to be able to pay more attention to what you're already being given that helps you.
而提高你的頻率,會讓你成為一個更加靈敏的“接收者”,因此,你也會更加能夠注意到 那些已經給予你的、能夠幫助你的事物上
Yes?
明白嗎?
Does that answer your question?
這是否回答了你的問題呢?
問:
I think I could think about that for a long time actually.
我想,這些話,就夠我 思索良久了
巴夏:
Well, if you insist.
哈,如果你堅持的話……
You can think about it for as long or short as you wish, but it's really not that complicated.
你想多想,或少想,隨你心想,但其實沒那麼複雜
You're just making yourself basically more sensitive to receive higher energy information by matching that level, by matching that frequency
根本上講,就是你通過與更高層面的振動調頻一致,讓自己變得更加敏感,從而接收到那個層面的能量信息
Remember the principle is, you cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of.
需要記住“原則”就是:如果你不在那個振動,那麼,你就無法感知到那個振動的實相
So when you are vibrating at a certain rate, at a certain frequency, you can't perceive the things that are vibrating like this,
所以,當你以一定的速度,一定的(低)頻率振動時,那麼,你就感知不到在這樣(高)頻率振動的事物
You have to raise your frequency and become matched to that frequency, like two tuning forks to be able to receive and understand, and translate and process that vibration, and all the information and all the experience that is relative to that vibration.
你必須提高你的頻率,達到與(高)頻率匹配了,就像兩個音叉一樣,你才能能夠接收、理解、翻譯和處理 那個振動,以及那個振動所對應的所有信息與體驗
If you're down at this level on this vibration scale, you can't really have any experiences that are representative of a different vibrational level
如果你的振動 在下面這個層面,那麼,你是不可能體驗到 在其他不同層面的振動所代表的實相
Make sense?
理解了嗎?
問:
Yes.
是……吧
巴夏:
You have to think about that for a while too I suppose.
我猜,這些話,你也得思索一會兒
問:
But to raise, I guess the second part of my question would be to raise my vibration.
但如何提高我的振動頻率呢?這也是我的問題的第二部分
巴夏:
That's the formula that we've given you all.
答案這就是我跟你們所有人 都說過的那個“公式”
You act on your highest passion
在你的最高激情上,付諸行動
Because passion is the translation in your body of your true frequency
因為,激情就是“你的真實的頻率”在你的身體裡轉化的結果
You do it to the best you are able
盡你最大能力去行動
And you do it with absolutely no insistence and no assumption thinking that you know what the outcome is supposed to be of acting on that passion
絕對不帶一絲執著,也不存一點念想,不要認為你知道“你的激情行動,應該會帶來什麼樣的結果”
Because your physical mind really has no idea.
因為你的腦袋(物質心智),對此一無所知
And if you insist on knowing what that outcome should be and put those kinds of restrictions on it
如果你堅持認為你知道“結果應該是什麼樣”,並對“結果”施加了這樣的限制
Your Higher Mind and Creation cannot necessarily then give you what could actually be much better than you have imagined.
那麼,你的高我和造物主(神)就無法給予你 比你所想到的 好的多得多的事物
So you have to really trust the synchronicity and the higher self to deliver to you when you're in the correct vibration of passion all the things you truly need at that moment,
所以,當你在正確的振頻,也就是激情的狀態,那麼,你就必須完全相信同步性和高我 所傳送給你的、所有的、你在那一刻真正需要的事物
Your physical mind is only designed to understand and experience what's happening, what's going on right now at this moment and take that experience in
你的頭腦(物質心智)只是用來理解和體驗當前正在發生、正在進行的事,並吸收這些經歷
Your physical mind is not designed to really know what's going to happen
你的頭腦(物質心智),無法知道將來會發生什麼事
But higher intelligence does
但更高的智慧意識(高我)知道
And therefore it guides you, and says
因此,祂會指引你,跟你說:
Follow your passion
“跟隨你的激情吧!
That's the compass needle pointing to your true north
那是你的指南針,指向你真正的前進方向(北方)
That's the compass needle that allows you to align with your true self and your true path in life.
那是你的指南針,讓你可以和真正的自己保持一致,並走在屬於你的人生道路
Follow the passion
跟隨你的 激情
Follow the love
跟隨你的 愛
Follow the excitement
跟隨你的 興奮
Follow the curiosity
跟隨你的 好奇心
Follow the creativity
跟隨你的創意
That's what you are.
那才是 你的真正本質
That's who you are
那才是 你的真正身份
And then you know your path will be unerring.
然後,你就會知道,你的道路不會出差錯
It will be the path of least resistance, the path of joy,
這將會是一條阻力最小的道路,也是一條喜樂的道路
You will experience less struggle and strife.
你經歷到掙扎、衝突也會變少
It's just the way it works
這就是“生命本身”的運作方式
You're going with the flow of your current
你順著屬於你自己的水流,漂流著
You're not swimming up stream
而不是,逆流而上
You're not resisting it
你沒有阻抗水流(生命本身)
Does that make sense?
有道理嗎?
問:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
有!有!有道理!
巴夏:
So that's the formula
這就是“激情公式”
Act on your highest passion to the best you can at every moment
每一刻,在你的最高激情上,盡你最大能力地去行動
Do it as much as you can, as far as you can take it until you can take it no further
盡可能多地採取行動,直到你無法更精進一步為止
Then act on the next most exciting thing
然後,去做下一個最讓你興奮的事情
And then do that with absolutely no insistence, no assumption as to what the outcome up ought to be
同樣,對於“應該產生的某種結果”,也不帶執著、不帶預期
And see what happens.
然後,看看會發生什麼情況
And then whatever happens, remain in a positive state even if something manifest that you don't initially prefer.
不論發生什麼,你都保持在積極正面的狀態,即使顯化出來一些 起初你不是很喜聞樂見的事物
You have to know it's there for a reason. There are no accidents. It's there for a reason.
但你必須知道:它們的出現,是有原因的;這世界沒有意外;事情的發生,是有原因的
Learn to stay in a positive state,
學會保持在積極的狀態
And then you can use what you don't prefer in a way that you do prefer, and get the benefit from it,
然後,你就可以將“非你喜好之物”,以你喜好的方式來使用,並從中獲得受益
But you have to know that whatever you are given is what you need at that moment
但是你必須知道:任何給予你的事物,都是你 在那個當下所需之物
Because sometimes you will test yourself.
因為,有時候 你會測試自己
Maybe something will manifest that you don't prefer, and maybe you will find yourself reacting in the same old way with the same old fear-based beliefs and say
也許,你會發現,在一些非你喜好之物顯化出來的時候,你仍然會帶著舊有的、基於恐懼的信念系統,以往日的方式應對它們,並且說:
Oh, why that happened.
“哦!為什麼會發生這種事?
Something must be wrong.
肯定哪裡出錯了!
Something's off,
一定有什麼不對勁了
I will judge myself.
我怎麼這麼糊塗!
I must have done something wrong,
我肯定又做錯什麼事了! ”
That is what exactly makes that state stick and stay there and get you in the loop of negativity
正是你的這種行為,才會讓你“粘”在這種狀態裡,身陷在其中,並不斷惡性循環
But if you suddenly realize
但是,如果你突然意識到:
All right, I recognize objectively that I don't prefer this
“好吧!客觀地講,我不喜歡這樣
But I know it's got to be there for a reason that serves me.
但我知道,它的發生,肯定有某種原因,並且對我有所助益
I just know that
我就是知道”
Then you will be able to extract the benefit. You will see eventually why it happened in that way,
然後,你就能從中 收穫助益,並且,最終你會明白 為何事情會以那種方式發生
If for nothing else again, that you test yourself to make sure that
(即使這些都沒有)最起碼,你知道你是在測試自己,以肯定:
you're not making your happiness conditional on what happens outside
你,讓自己幸福喜樂的條件,不是看外在發生了什麼事
You are making your happiness conditional only on what you decide is true for you.
唯一讓你幸福喜樂的條件,是你自己來決定:什麼對你來說,才是真實、正確的
Yes?
明白了嗎?
問:
Fantastic!
真是太棒了!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!是的!
巴夏:
All right, you didn't need much time to think about then, yes?
好的!看來,你不需要再 思索良久 了
問:
Well, no! Some how it just clicked in there. Thank you.
不需要了!醍醐灌頂、茅塞頓開!謝謝!
巴夏:
Anything else?
還要別的問題嗎?
問:
No, that's it.
沒了,就這個問題
巴夏:
All right, thank you so very much.
好的,非常感謝!
問:
Thank you
謝謝您!
image
-6:31
 
 
arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹

    夢女三千隨筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()