close
巴夏:不怕不怕,擁抱變化!
2020-01-08 翻譯:笑笑
節選自:2019-02-25
問:
Hi, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day.
你好,日安!
問:
It seems very easy for me to get insights and ideas all the time for myself and other people
似乎一直以來,當我為他人和自己 提供見解和想法的時候,那我就可以很容易做到
But I feel a lot of resistance when it comes to writing things down or putting them into the physical.
但是,如果要把它們寫下來,或呈現出來的時候,我就會感覺非常的“抗拒”
It might be through trauma from school
這可能是因為我在上學期間所受到的創傷
But it feels like it's my highest excitement and also I'm doing with that resistance a lot
我感覺,這是我的最高興奮,但是,做起來的時候,又感覺“阻力重重”
巴夏:
Its highest excitement to write them down?
把它們寫下來,是你的最高興奮?
問:
To write and to create, instead of just having them be in my head.
去寫,去創作!而不只是讓它們遊蕩在我腦海中
巴夏:
All right!
好的!
Then let's examine the belief system behind the idea.
那麼,就讓我們一起檢視一下其背後的信念系統吧
What is it you're afraid will happen if you write them down?
如果你把它們寫下來,那麼,你害怕會發生什麼事情呢?
問:
It feels like...For some reason, I'll get attacked
我感覺……可能,我會因為某些原因,而被攻擊……
巴夏:
By whom?
被誰攻擊呢?
Some nebulous unknown people somewhere, somehow, will suddenly find you and hate your writing so much that they have to attack you because of the things that you're saying
一些不知道從哪裡冒出來的無名小輩,突然攻擊了你,僅僅因為你寫了、說了一些東西,讓他們對你恨之入骨?
Is that what you're afraid of?
你是怕這個嗎?
問:
Yeah, it definitely feels silly when I bring awareness to it.
是的!當我意識到這一點的時候,確實覺得自己“傻缺”
巴夏:
That's what happens when you turn on the light
當你打開了燈之後,這就是會發生的事!
The beliefs become nonsensical.
你的信念,變得荒謬離奇了
You see them for what they are
你看到了它們真實的樣子
They become transparent
它們變得透明
And as soon as it becomes nonsensical, it's gone
而一旦它們變得荒謬,那麼,它們就消失了
Because you don't hold on the things that make sense
因為,你不會再抓著無意義的東西不放
Unless you have a belief that says holding on to nonsensical beliefs make sense to you
除非,你有一個信念,讓你認為:堅持某個無意義、荒謬的信念,才是合情合理的
That's the only reason you would hold on to something that doesn't make sense, that is out of alignment with your truth
這就是你會堅持某個無意義的、跟你的真相大相徑庭的信念的唯一原因
Is something within your motivational mechanism, within your psyche, within your belief system says: If you let this go and move forward, something worse will happen
也就是:在你的信念系統激勵機制中,在你的心智中,在你的信念系統中,有某個信念,一直跟你說:“如果你把我放下,並且繼續向前,那麼,就會發生更糟糕的事!”
But it's just a belief
但它也只是一種信念
It's just the negative belief attempting to perpetuate itself.
那也只是負面信念系統,為了讓自己“延續長存”而使用的手段
That's the way they're designed
它們就是這麼設計的
Because if you don't have a belief designed to perpetuate itself, you can't continue to have a physical experience
因為,信念系統,如果不設計成能夠“自我延續長存”的,那麼,你就無法持續地體驗物質世界
But you have to understand that
但是,你需要明白:
Being a negative belief, it has to perpetuate itself with negatively oriented tools, such as fear, to reinforce itself and make sure you don't let it go.
作為一個負面的信念,它就需要使用負面導向的工具,比如說,恐懼,從而不斷地自我強化,並確保你不會將其放手
You have to see through the smoke and mirrors.
你需要看透“鏡花水月”
You have to see through the illusion of that
你需要看清虛幻的景象
And know that
並且知道:
no matter how real that fear feels
不論你的恐懼,感覺多麼地真實
It's just the way the negative belief has of not letting you let it go.
那也只是負面信念,為了不讓你把它釋放掉,而使用的伎倆
That's all it is.
僅此而已!
And in fact,
事實上
The more scared you get, the closer you are to letting it go
你感覺越害怕,你距離“放手”,就越近!
Because now it's working even harder to make you more afraid to let it go
因為,負面信念使盡渾身解數,更加賣力地讓你感到害怕,就是為了不讓你把它“放手”
問:
Perfect timing!
完美時機!
巴夏:
Make sense?
你覺得有道理嗎?
問:
Yes!
有道理!
巴夏:
Do you feel a little more inclined to write?
你是否感覺到,更多一點的“寫作的意向”呢?
問:
I do.
確實!
巴夏:
Are you sure?
你確定?
問:
I am, I'm ready!
是的!我準備好了!
巴夏:
Do you know
你知道嗎?
that the people that need to receive your writing will then be capable of doing so.
那些需要閱讀你的作品的人,他們就能讀到了
Even if there are people who do not wish to receive it, who may even judge it negatively, who may even say hurtful things about it.
即使有一些人,他們可能不想閱讀你的作品;可能會負面評論你的文章;甚至,可能會說一些傷人的話語
They're not your audience anyway
但是,反正他們又不是你的讀者
問:
Yes!
說得對!
巴夏:
And if you are not giving your gift, you're depriving those who are waiting to receive it
如果你不給出你的禮物,那麼,那些巴望著你的禮物的人,就一無所獲、空手而回嘍!
It is not very nice.
那可不大友好哦!
Yes?
你說是吧!
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Is this making some sense?
有道理吧?
問:
It does.
此話在理!
巴夏:
Are you feeling a little more relaxed about the idea of writing?
那麼,你現在對於寫作,是否感覺更輕鬆自在一點呢?
And putting yourself out there?
並能夠“去寫”呢?
問:
I am, thank you!
是的,謝謝!
巴夏:
All right, anything else?
好的!還有別的問題嗎?
問:
I got it, Thank you!
我都懂了,謝謝!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表